Hello Everyone!

Introduce yourself and welcome others to the Snoxd community
DeadPoetic

Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:28 pm

My name is Adam, and I have been involved in Knight Online Private Server development for a number of years now. I am glad to see that there are others out there who share my interest in restoring Snoxd.net to its former glory. I look forward to helping achieve that goal, and building a community where both KO developers and players alike can once again have their very own place on the internet.
vipshow

Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:26 pm

you did a good job.thanks!
Arizona86

Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:09 pm

Let's hope that scammer isn't part of the mod team this time. I don't remember his name on Snoxd but his avatar was of sub zero from Mortal Combat. He also scammed me and another user on USKO. According to him he was from Puerto Rico although I cannot confirm this. He would befriend you to the point where you trust him and he would scam you in any way he could.

His previous e-mail which me and my buddy have been in contact with was loco_loco547. The other one had 'gego' in it. I don't remember the rest. There were also some dude on Gamers4life who had reported the same guy. He was generally very knowledgeable about the game and had alot of contacts. He would often mention the name of twostars here. Do not trust.
DeadPoetic

Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:29 pm

Arizona86 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Let's hope that scammer isn't part of the mod team this time. I don't remember his name on Snoxd but his avatar was of sub zero from Mortal Combat. He also scammed me and another user on USKO. According to him he was from Puerto Rico although I cannot confirm this. He would befriend you to the point where you trust him and he would scam you in any way he could.

His previous e-mail which me and my buddy have been in contact with was loco_loco547. The other one had 'gego' in it. I don't remember the rest. There were also some dude on Gamers4life who had reported the same guy. He was generally very knowledgeable about the game and had alot of contacts. He would often mention the name of twostars here. Do not trust.
Thanks for the heads up, we will try to keep an eye out for people like that.
MohamedSUPER

Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:35 am

good jop adam
and im glad to see snoxd community is back again