[help]ABOUT V1299 SEND ITEM!

All general discussion related to Knight Online
vipshow

Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:28 am

Hello everyone
I add some items to the WEB_ITEMMALL table. For example:
isim: 123.jpg
Then open the game and select the test character. Click the P button.then close it out.
But there is no sending item in my inventory .
I can't even attack the monsters and using the WarpGate.
DeadPoetic

Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:27 am

If you are trying to give items to players while they are in-game (or offline even, as this includes an inventory editor and inn editor), a very simple way of doing so would be to use the tool found in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=30

You must also make sure that the item's files and code are present in the client as well as the database.

If you are missing an item's code in your tbl's, for example, the item will not visually show up in your inventory (though it will still occupy a space).

As far as the warpgate and mob glitch goes, it sounds like you were either dc'd or not fully exited from the powerstore.

Also, if you would like to learn how to insert items with code alone, I would suggest studying the stored procedures used by the editor a bit. There is much to be learned from code like that.
vipshow

Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:56 am

DeadPoetic wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:27 am
If you are trying to give items to players while they are in-game (or offline even, as this includes an inventory editor and inn editor), a very simple way of doing so would be to use the tool found in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=30

You must also make sure that the item's files and code are present in the client as well as the database.

If you are missing an item's code in your tbl's, for example, the item will not visually show up in your inventory (though it will still occupy a space).

As far as the warpgate and mob glitch goes, it sounds like you were either dc'd or not fully exited from the powerstore.

Also, if you would like to learn how to insert items with code alone, I would suggest studying the stored procedures used by the editor a bit. There is much to be learned from code like that.
Friends, thank you very much for answering my questions, this issue has been resolved. If you use a non-unicode character operating system runtime, this problem does not exist, but the use of other system characters (for example: Chinese characters), this problem has been a long time for me, the specific solution Start, Control Panel, Change display language, Select the Administrative tab and change the system locale under Language for non-Unicode programs...